Remote Access to UPD and UPIIS Online Resources
Please be guided accordingly of the following Library Guidelines:
Browsing the UP Diliman Catalog
University Library, Diliman – https://mainlib.upd.edu.ph
TUKLAS – https://ds.mainlib.upd.edu.ph
EZ Proxy Remote Access (for off campus) – https://ezproxy.upd.edu.ph/login
Barrowing of Books
Need to Borrow a Book? There are 2 ways to do this:
Pick Up or Via Courier Service
- Request a book by using your UP webmail account and sending request through email or fb messenger. Attach an e-copy of Form 5 and UP ID.
- Please allow 1-2 days before pick-up. Time for pickup is 3-4pm only. A book/s can be picked up from the box located near the UP SURP Building guard.
- In case a courier (Grab, Lalamove, etc) will pick the book/s for you, inform the Library staff on this for proper coordination. Charges will be shouldered by the borrower.
- A PDF copy will be sent through document delivery.
- Note that we can only allow specific/required pages (10% of the book) or a chapter/s needed by the student.
Barrowing of Thesis
Need to borrow a thesis?
Important Note: A thesis per se cannot be taken out. If a scanned copy is needed, only 10% of the text can be sent to the student. This means only specific chapters is allowed.
The request will be granted if the following requirements are met:
- With University permission page or authorization letter from the author. An approved written request/permission from the Author of thesis. Send via email or fb messenger the approved permission for the thesis you wish to request a copy. Attach your ID and Form 5-A for the Semester. Only 10 percent of the thesis is allowed to be copied or only few chapters. Allow 5 working days.
Wait for the scanned copy of the chapter of the thesis via email.
Need to return a book?
- After a two-week loan period, please inform us through email or fb messenger a photo/image of the book/s to be returned. Drop in the Book chute.
- You may also return via courier (Grab, Lalamove, etc.). Charges shall be shouldered by the borrower.
Need more time in reading your barrowed book/s?
Inform the staff in advance through email or fb messenger before renewing the book/s. Send an image/photo via email or messenger. No need to return it on or before due date. A new due date will be issued through email.
For more queries, please contact the following via email or fb message:
Amer – email@example.com
Aye – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mila – email@example.com
UP IIS Library Facebook: Iis Lib | Facebook