- List of Accepted students for MA Islamic Studies for AY 2016-2017
- Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr: From fasting to feasting
- 2016 Ramadhan Iftar Program
- Statement of Support from the University of the Philippines-Institute of Islamic Studies for His Excellency President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
- The UP Institute of Islamic Studies Tops the 2016 Shari’a Bar Examination
In the Hijrah lunar calendar which Muslims follow, Ramadan is the ninth and considered the most blessed month of the year. It precedes the month of Sha’ban.
Close to a hundred individuals from the UP Muslim community that include students, faculty members, administrative and security staff attended the month long Iftar Program held at the Romulo Hall. It was sponsored by Diyanet, a Turkish Foundation, in partnership with the IIS.